Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Our mission is to help you become a fully devoted follower of Jesus through Christian fellowship, learning with men, developing leadership, and meaningful service. Our goal is to work together to become leaders in our families, church, and community.
Weekly Men's Bible Study:
Every Saturday morning at 7:30 AM. Led by David Maggard, men's ministry meets for fellowship and study in a book or chapter in The Bible. Any man is invited to join in.
Monthly Men's Breakfast:
Every last Saturday of the month, the men's ministry meets at Neighborhood Cafe @ 6:15 AM, in downtown Lee's Summit.
Annual Men's Kickoff Breakfast:
Held each January, this is a time of food, fellowship, and planning for the upcoming new year.
Pending Events for 2021
Any scheduling of events is contingent on current local COVID-19 restrictions
- Top Golf - TBD
- Bonfire/Weiner Roast - FALL
- Men's Retreat - TBD
- Annual Golf Tournament - JUNE
- "Men's Meating" (Bring your own meat) - TBD
- NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Watch Party - Pending
- Ongoing Service Projects (Church building, church members, community-wide) - As Needed